Building Leadership Essentials
Building Leadership Essentials helps you develop into a more versatile and capable leader. This highly interactive program both supports and challenges you as you gain insights and learn new skills.
A program ideal for...
First-line to middle managers and individual professionals who are leaders (whether or not they have direct reports)
- Feedback tools giving detailed perspective on your leadership preferences and style, including a 360-degree feedback on your impact on others
- Exercises and small group simulations provide experiential learning and application
- Small group session with a Niagara executive coach to synthesize learning, identify personal development goals, and develop an action plan
- Insight into your own leadership style and its impact on others
- Better ways of learning that help you meet new challenges as they arise
- Knowledge of tools and processes that improve leadership ability
- Personalized organizational and individual goals
- Renewed confidence in your leadership skills
Agenda at a Glance
|Pre-Program ||Assessment—360-degree and self-assessments are completed by you and selected colleagues |
|Day 1 ||My Approach to Leading—Examinations of your role and expectations as a leader, and what you and others see as your strengths and developmental needs–through a 360-degree assessment and a self-assessment, and application to building others' performance and leading change. |
|Day 2 ||Leading With and Through Teams—Continued examination of your leadership style through a self-assessment that reflects preferences for interacting with others; and application to leading teams, influencing others, and involving others in making decisions. |
|Day 3 ||Development Planning—Facilitated goal-setting with a Niagara Executive Coach and personalized integration of learning |
|Date || ||Location || ||Fee* ($Cdn) || || |
|May 6–8, 2013 || ||The Conference Board of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario || ||4,500 || ||Program Closed |
|May 14–16, 2013 || ||White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario || ||4,750 || ||Program Closed |
|June 17–19, 2013 || ||Pillar and Post Inn, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario || ||4,795 || || |
|July 8–10, 2013 || ||White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario || ||4,795 || || |
|September 30–October 2, 2013 || ||White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario || ||4,795 || || |
|October 16–18, 2013 || ||The Conference Board of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario || ||4,755 || || |
|November 12–14, 2013 || ||White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario || ||4,795 || || |
*Includes some meals and refreshments. Does not include accommodation. Fees are subject to HST.
A preferred rate has been negotiated on your behalf.
For all programs held in Niagara-on-the-Lake, accommodation is secured on your behalf upon registration. For more information, please email info@NiagaraInstitute.com.
Top of page