Building Leadership Resilience
Building Leadership Resilience teaches you how to set a tone and culture of openness and flexibility as you lead others through exploration and change. In challenging times, these skills help you achieve exceptional results and influence others’ readiness to explore new possibilities. The program uses cutting-edge learning methods as well as powerful tools and techniques to help you succeed in today’s fast-changing workplace.
A program ideal for...
Mid- to senior-level leaders seeking stronger resilience to support high performance under pressure.
- Research-driven models, tools and techniques for building resiliency in your leadership role
- Two individual coaching sessions with program facilitators provide support and encouragement to apply your learning
- Awareness of your key strengths and potential vulnerabilities under pressure
- Better skills at adaptability, learning agility, recovering from adversity and remaining proactive in the face of challenges
- Heightened ability at handling competing priorities, planning and problem-solving under pressure
- Insight into your priorities and purpose in work and life
- Capacity to use practices for staying calm under pressure, keeping peak mental form and experiencing more life fulfillment
Accommodation is not arranged for this program. Please email info@NiagaraInstitute.com for details of hotels in the area.
Top of page