The Landmark Leadership Program™
The Landmark Leadership Program™ shows you how to turn a detailed awareness of your personal traits into new ways of meeting leadership challenges. From dynamic in-class sessions to the ongoing support of executive coaches who help you integrate new insights and skills in your daily work (and beyond work too), this program is a career- and life-changing experience.
You’ll experience leadership insight, practice and change through the program’s powerful mix of learning modes:
- preparatory personal assessment
- dynamic in-class sessions
- guided action-learning experience between sessions
- ongoing coaching, peer and resource support
Growing as a leader demands taking a deep look inside—supported by expert instructors and coaches to help insights emerge, skills develop and changes take root.
A program ideal for...
Organizational leaders (with responsibility for a department or function at minimum) who want a comprehensive program to develop all dimensions of their leadership.
- Cutting-edge assessments of your leadership competencies that set up your program goals
- In-class sessions that use the latest leadership growth techniques to boost your skills in teamwork, managing diversity, emotional intelligence, organizational culture and resilience
- On-the-job guided learning that helps you put new leadership insights and skills to work within your organization
- The personalized boost of 11 hours of professional coaching support that helps you learn and grow before, during and after the program sessions
- Powerful program peer groups and cutting-edge tools and resources that support your continuous learning and growth
- Support and guidance from a key sponsor engaged within your organization
- Inspiration and renewed confidence in your leadership ability
- The capacity to pursue leadership and life goals through an action plan for long-term growth and change
- Heightened emotional intelligence awareness and skills
- Skill in engaging, coaching, and developing others
- Proficiency in developing, managing and supporting teams
Top of page
Agenda at a Glance
|Pre-Program ||Assessments—360-degree and self-assessments are completed by you and selected colleagues. Choose an anchoring challenge with your sponsor, and connect via telephone with your Executive Coach for a program orientation session |
|Module 1 |
|Day 1 ||You as a Leader—Introduction to the Niagara Leadership Model and the program. Establish and work with your peer learning groups, and understand your individual Leadership Circle Profile™ results |
|Day 2 ||Leadership in Context—Working with your Leadership Circle results, through simulated activities, discussion and presentation, you will discover how they relate to your personal values and beliefs, culture and social structures, emotional intelligence, demographics, and workforce challenges |
|Day 3 ||The Leader as Coach—Understand and practice giving and receiving feedback with your peer learning group. You will meet in a two-hour, one-on-one session with your Executive Coach or work with your peer group and Facilitator on your leadership anchoring project in preparation for inter-session activity |
|Day 4 ||Program Integration—You will meet in a two-hour, one-on-one session with your Executive Coach or work with your peer group and Facilitator on your leadership anchoring project in preparation for inter-session activity |
Participate in small group coaching sessions with your peer learning group and Executive Coach to synthesize learning, discuss application in your workplace, work through your leadership project, and develop a plan for inter-session activity
|Inter-Session ||Learning Integration—Supported action-based learning within your organization. Coaching Ourselves sessions: three individual and two team coaching sessions. Complete a self-assessment |
|Module 2 |
|Opening Evening ||Re-Connection—Consolidation of the learning and experiences during the inter-session component and leadership project presentation. Receive feedback from an assessment on interpersonal relationships |
|Day 1 ||Leadership and Teamwork—Work in teams to explore resilience, engagement, and virtual teaming. Participate in a one-day live leadership simulation, integrating key program components experienced and insights learned |
|Day 2 ||Your Leadership Story—Refine your leadership vision, create your story, develop your goals, and create a plan for meaningful change. Prepare for post-program follow-through |
|Post-Program ||Follow-Through—Complete a follow-up 360-degree assessment, measuring program impact and confirming change. Your Executive Coach will debrief the results in a one-on-one telephone coaching session. In partnership with The Conference Board of Canada, you will be able to access ongoing tools and resources to “keep the learning alive” |
Top of page
|Date || ||Location || ||Fee* ($Cdn) || || |
|Module One |
October 7–10, 2013
October 2013–January 2014
January 13–15, 2014
| ||White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario (In-Class) |
White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario (In-Class)
| ||9,975 || || |
*Includes meals, refreshments. Accommodation is at an additional cost. Fees are subject to HST.
A preferred rate has been negotiated on your behalf.
For all programs held in Niagara-on-the-Lake, accommodation is secured on your behalf upon registration. For more information, please email info@NiagaraInstitute.com.
Top of page