Change Leadership for Change Agents
Change Leadership for Change Agents gives leaders the skills and diagnostic tools to work through any change project with confidence and success. This two-day workshop will equip you to bring change projects in on time, on budget and with your team’s full commitment.
A program ideal for...
First-line to middle managers and individual professionals who are tasked with leading others through change.
- Personal feedback on your change management style using the Change Style Indicator® assessment tool
- Workshop exercises using change tools that deliver a detailed analysis of your own current change project
- Diagnostic tools that will help you with current and future change projects
- Opportunity to work with your change team during the program to maximize learning and optimize your team approach
- Understanding of typical dynamics of change and identification of best practices for change projects
- Knowledge of the major risk areas that can derail change projects
- Tools to help plan and manage key stages of change projects and gauge stakeholder commitment
- Tactics for assessing and managing resistance
- Strategies for communicating and negotiating effectively with your sponsor and other senior organizational leaders
- Insights about your own style in dealing with change and appreciation of the contributions made by those with other styles
- Measurable progress on your own change project
Agenda at a Glance
|Pre-Program ||Assessment—Complete a self-assessment |
|Day 1 ||Change 101; Capacity; Resilience; Sponsorship; Culture; Change Agent Effectiveness; Change Style Indicator® |
|Day 2 ||Resistance; Commitment; Communication; Individual or Team Project Analysis; Presentations and Feedback; Close |
|Date || ||Location || ||Fee* ($Cdn) || || |
|October 29–30, 2013 || ||St. Andrew’s Club, Toronto, Ontario || ||1,995 one |
| || |
|November 14–15, 2013 || ||The Conference Board of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario || ||1,995 one |
| || |
*Includes some meals and refreshments. Does not include accommodation. Fees are subject to HST.
Accommodation is not arranged for this program. Please email info@NiagaraInstitute.com for suggested hotels.
Top of page