Executive Leadership Program
The Executive Leadership Program empowers you to tackle the unique challenges and opportunities at the top tier of your organization. Through intensive personal feedback, instruction and peer discussion, it will transform your leadership style, improve your collaboration with your executive team, and boost your capacity to make significant, lasting contributions.
A program ideal for
Senior-level executives who meet the criteria of: i) having at least five years of experience in a senior leadership role; ii) being no more than two reporting levels from the CEO; and iii) being a functional lead of a defined area such as sales, finance or operations.
- Counsel from a Niagara executive coach, including pre-program interviews with you and up to three of your colleagues, a half-day of coaching during the program, and ongoing coaching after the program
- Opportunities to share experiences, ideas, and approaches with other senior leaders in a comfortable, confidential setting
- Candid personal feedback that senior executives rarely receive
- Dialogue about achieving results through influence, not authority
- Understanding of your leadership style and its impact on your executive team and organization
- Insight into how your skills and competencies match your organization’s current challenges, and strategies for bridging any gaps
- Ability to assemble the right team for achieving peak performance
- Better capacity to motivate and mobilize others
- Skill in building coalitions and alliances within and without your organization
Agenda at a Glance
|Pre-Program ||Assessments—360-degree and self-assessments are completed. Individual telephone interviews are conducted by your assigned Executive Coach, with you and key colleagues. |
|Day 1 ||Executive Leadership—Executive Challenges; Your Leadership Style and Impact; Peer Councils; Profilor® for Executives Assessment; Coaching. |
|Day 2 ||Collaborative Leadership—Key Elements of Collaboration; Conflict Dynamics Profile® Assessment; Decision Making Team Building dinner at Strewn Winery |
|Day 3 ||Leveraging Your Executive Team Skills—FIR0-B™ Assessment; Engaging Others and Emotional Intelligence |
|Day 4 ||Integration and Commitment to Change—Peer Council Coaching; Executive Coaching (one-to-one half-day session with an Executive Coach) |
|Day 5 ||Development Planning—Your Leadership Charter; Application; Peer Council: Planning for Return to the Workplace |
|Post-Program ||Coaching Sessions—Three follow-on coaching sessions with your Executive Coach |
|Date || ||Location || ||Fee* ($Cdn) || || |
|May 27–31, 2013 || ||White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario || ||13,975 || || |
|November 25–29, 2013 || ||White Oaks Conference Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario || ||14,495 || || |
*Includes meals and refreshments and five (5) nights’ accommodation.
Accommodation is included in the program fee; details are provided at the time of registration or upon request. Please email info@NiagaraInstitute.com for more details.
Top of page